What are the driver-assist and safety technology features available in the 2022 Nissan Armada?
Priced at a starting MSRP of $49,500, the 2022 Nissan Armada has a towing capacity of 8,500 lbs, with a maximum cargo capacity of 92.6 cubic feet and 400 hp produced by a 5.6L Endurance® V8 engine. Join us at Robbins Nissan in Humble, TX, to learn what are the driver assist and technology features available in the 2022 Nissan Armada. Continue reading for more information.
Driver Assist Technologies in the 2022 Nissan Armada
Some of the driver assistance technologies available in the 2022 Nissan Armada include:
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
- Vehicle Dynamic Control
- Traction Control System
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Blind-spot intervention
- Blind-spot Warning
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Pedestrian Detection
- Hill-start assist
- Active Brake Limited Slip
- High Beam assist
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Front and Rear Sonar System
- Lane Departure Warning
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, and many more.
Read More: How powerful is the 2022 Nissan Armada?
Safety Technology in the 2022 Nissan Armada
In terms of safety, the 2022 Nissan Armada is equipped with features like:
- Nissan Advanced Airbag Safety System
- 3-point ALR/ELR passenger seat-belt system
- LATCH System
- Hood-buckling creases and safety stops
- Child-safety rear door locks
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System
- Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- High-strength side-door guard beams
- Energy-absorbing steering column
- Zone body construction with front and rear crumple zones, among many others.
If you are interested in the 2022 Nissan Armada, schedule a test drive of the vehicle at Robbins Nissan in Humble, TX, and check out its features for yourself. Also, check out the specials for a discount on your purchase. Feel free to reach out to the dealership for further assistance.