Shopping for a new car? Robbins Nissan in Humble has you covered! We’ve compared the features of the 2017 Nissan Rogue and the Toyota Ra4 and it’s no surprise that the Rogue comes out on top! Great safety features and spacious interior create a comfortable ride for everyone inside. See how the 2017 Nissan Rogue in Humble beats the competition and visit Robbins Nissan today!
2017 Nissan Rogue Features:
- When descending a steep, off-road slope, the Rogue AWD’s standard Hill Descent Control allows you to creep down safely
- The Rogue SL has standard NissanConnect, which uses a global positioning satellite (GPS) receiver and a cellular system to help track down your vehicle if it’s stolen or send emergency personnel to the scene if any airbags deploy
- FWD 2.5 4 cylinder auto gets 26 city and 33 highway MPG*
- The Rogue has a standard continuously variable transmission (CVT). With no “steps” between gears
- it can keep the engine at the most efficient speed for fuel economy, or keep it at its peak horsepower indefinitely for maximum acceleration
- The Rogue has 24.6 cubic feet more passenger volume than the Ra4
- The Rogue has 1.8 inches more front headroom, 4 inches more front legroom, 7 inches more rear legroom, 3.2 inches more rear hip room and .5 inches more rear shoulder room than the Ra4
- For greater rear passenger comfort, the Rogue has standard rear air conditioning ents to keep rear occupants cool in summer or warm in winter
2017 Toyota Ra4 Features:
- The Ra4 doesn’t offer a GPS response system, only a navigation computer with no live response for emergencies, so if you’re involved in an accident and you’re incapacitated help may not come as quickly.
- FWD 2.5 4 cylinder auto gets 23 city and 30 highway MPG
- The Ra4 doesn’t offer rear air conditioning vents, only heat ents
To learn more about the 2017 Nissan Rogue in Humble, visit Robbins Nissan today! Our helpful sales associates would be happy to show you some of the great features we mentioned above as well as a few new ones. We look forward to seeing you at Robbins Nissan! *Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle,